first impressions on class assignments
The way this class is set up or how its designed is different than other online classes I've taken before. It's more unique and interactive; I feel like we are able to express our thoughts and attitudes more freely. I'm definitely intrigued with the future assignments because it seems like we get to be creative with them...like the Storybook project. I liked reading the Storybooks from former students because I got to see how they added their unique changes to the stories and I'll get a chance to re-write these stories, too. We get to use our imagination and creativity more often in this class.
I think blog comments and checking out other students' blogs will be fun. We'll kind of get to know each other a little differently than we would in a regular online discussion. It will be more engaging and interactive and it'll feel less restrictive. I am self-conscious, so it may be nerve-racking having to share my thoughts or ideas with other people, but I think it'll push me out of my safety zone.
I like that there are a variety of options for extra credit...and I greatly appreciate that we even get to have those options! It'll be great if we happen to be behind a couple of assignments or if we just want to finish the class early. After reading through all the extra credit options, I feel like they will be beneficial (not just to our grades 😜), but for ourselves! It seems like they'll allow us to be self-reflective or to learn more in general.

Comments
Post a Comment