Hey guys! My name is Soriyana - say sor-ee-ya-na together quickly and that's how you pronounce my name! I've taken a similar class before and I actually liked reading different myths and stories, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this class. Personal photo of me. I am a biology/pre-pharmacy major planning on graduating this Fall 2020 at the University of Oklahoma. It can definitely be intimidating and scary getting to this point of your college career...and I am feeling that. However, I think it's great that people can go down various career paths with a biology degree; many people go into the healthcare field (i.e., dentist, physician, pharmacy, etc.), some go into the research, or one can become a biology teacher, and more. Of course, more schooling and education may be needed. When I am finished with school, I definitely want to get out of Oklahoma - possibly go back to Long Beach, California or go somewhere different like Savannah, Georgia? It may not even be either of...
Comments
Post a Comment