week 2 reading overview

When choosing readings for each unit, I chose them based on seemed interesting for me. I would read the first the chapter and if I wasn't hooked by then, I would pick another story. I also wanted to read stories that I didn't have much knowledge on, such as in Asian mythology/fairytales. I'm also looking forward to reading the stories from the Native American units because I don't have much knowledge on Native American mythology. The British/Celtic unit is something I'm looking forward to reading because they have stories that I've read about before, like Alice in Wonderland. Overall, there's a variety of stories and I'm excited to read about them. 

Alice in Wonderland (Source: tumblr)


Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Saints and Animals

Week 4: Aesop's Fables (Jacobs)

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Ramayana

Week 6: Twenty-Two Goblins

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: The Monkey King

Week 9: Folklore of Laos

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Pacific Northwest

Week 11: Great Plains

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: English Tales

Week 13: Alice in Wonderland

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Ashliman

Week 15: Inferno 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the one where i write an introduction...

week 13 story: the revelers' search for death

comment wall